Friday, April 3, 2015

Season 5 of My Little Pony!

Hey everyone, Valerie here! I am so excited for the long awaited season five of my little pony friendship is magic! The official debut is scheduled for tomorrow, April 4th, and I am super excited! It premiers on the Hu-excuse me-DISCOVERY FAMILY (who cares anyway) at 11:30 am. The episode is "The Cutie Map Part 1and 2". I am also excited to see if my amazing conspiracy theory is true:

VALERIE'S CONSPIRACY THEORY:

In the sneak peak that was released as a promo for the actual episode, a character by the name of "Starlight Glimmer". She is the mayor-cough cough dictator- of a mysterious town called Equalville. The strange thing about these ponies is that instead of cutie marks, they have simple equal signs. Now, for my theory!

Here is a picture of Starlight Glimmer. Not only is her color pallet very similar to that of a famous purple Alicorn we all know and love, but her name drives me nuts! STARLIGHT=TWILIGHT and GLIMMER=SPARKLE!!!!! Insane right! \\\

Over all I am just super excited for the new episode and I will definitely tune in to watch the season premier!

Love,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment