Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Vera's Spring Break: Day 5

Hey everyone! To clarify: my last post was an April Fools Day joke. ;) I will still be here, co-authoring the blog, our YouTube, and our new Pinterest (@thedollgirls). Today was FULL of excitement, so let's get started!

First, we went back to District again for breakfast. This time, I got the Cookies and Cream donut. Duchess eagerly partook in the doughy goodness.


Our main activity for the day was visiting Mardi Gras World, a build space and storage place for Mardi Gras props and floats. Following this blurb will be pic spam of the said props and floats, so be warned!









For lunch, I had an amazing roast beaf and ham po-boy at Mother's. No picture because I was hungry. ;)

We walked around and relaxed a bit for the majority of the rest of the day. For dinner, we ate at an amazing Vietnamese place, Lilly's Cafe. Again, no picture, I was hungry. ;)

That's about all of the documentation for today! Sorry, it's a little short. :) I'll see you all tomorrow!

Love,
Vera

1 comment:

  1. Captain America!!!Captain America!!!Captain America!!!Captain America!!!Captain America!!!Captain America!!!Captain America!!!Captain America!!!

    ReplyDelete