Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Spring Photoshoot with AJ and Fluttershy

Hi everyone! Today I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed outside with AJ and Fluttershy to snap a few pictures. For the most part, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. For the most part. ;)


I love the lighting in this one!


This is the same shot from another angle.


AJ hangin' out in the tree. :)


She is quite the adventurer!


For this photoshoot, I tried experimenting with lots of different angles.


She looks like she's gazing off into the distance...


Flutters is so sweet in this picture. ;)


I also experimented with focusing on different objects in the photo.

 
"AJ will never find me here!"


"Oh no...I'm stuck in this bush!"


"Ah...time to relax..."

That's all for now! I hope you all enjoyed these photos!

Love,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment