Wednesday, March 11, 2015

From the Dolls Perspective- Carmen (11)

I'm in no mood to be writing this, but mom is forcing me! Well, here it goes... Aiden and I broke up! well, he kind of broke up with me, but that is besides the point. I can't believe it! We didn't even go on our first official date, or go to the dance, or to prom, or get married! My god, what are tv shows teaching kids lately, I was supposed to live "Happily Ever After". Now I am broken.

Any who, Sierra's flute came. I have to say, it is very nice:
But that doesn't mean I like that she has it. I thought she was practicing to much before? I was WRONG! She is nonstop, practice all day, and now, supposedly, her grades are sliding. I'm not the only dunce in the family now! I have to go, soccer practice and all. BYE!

Love,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I got it when Vera and I went to the AG place in Charlotte!
    Love,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete