Friday, March 20, 2015

Catching Up


Hey everyone! Sorry for the silence lately. Between my birthday sleepover (thanks again Valerie, scubagirl, Bagel, The Happy Snowman, and Emerald!), pulling together a cosplay before the local Con (lady Thor!), and loads if schoolwork, I've neglected my posting duties. I thought I'd pop in with a sneak peak of what's to come.

1) Funko POP! Review

Once YouTube decides to cooperate with me, I'll upload the video. For now, here's a little preview of what's to come.







2) Our first collab!

At my party, Valerie and I had a chance to do our first collab photoshoot! Here's a few pics to tide you over.




3) Guest post!

Those of you who follow Paper Doll World may know that she recently posted a guest tutorial by "Minty". Well, I'm proud to say, I am Minty! (It was my online alias before this blog.) Go check it out, and support the wonderful lady that is N! (And me too. :P)

That's about all for now! Have a great weekend, and I'll try to wrap up my current projects, and start another super secret special one. (Ooooo!)

Love,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment