Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Funko POP! Collection

Hey guys! In the past few weeks, my Funko POP! collection has nearly quadrupled! I thought it would be fun to show off my figures, and explain a little bit about each one. I'll show them off in the order they joined my collection.


My first figure was Elsa!


She's adorable! The detail on her is great too! Her cape is made of translucent plastic, and her little foot is peeking out from the slit in her dress.


My next figure is Sven!


He's so cute! (I'll be saying that about all of these ;) He has an adorable little muzzle, and his little antlers are so cute!


OLAF!!!!!!


He's just so happy! An interesting fact is that Olaf is supposed to have painted eyebrows, and my sister's has them, but mine doesn't. I still love him anyway. :)


Here's my first My Little Pony figure, the Great and Powerful Trrrrrrrixie!


She has her huge hat and her cute little cape. She doesn't have her cutie mark, as her flank is under the cape, but her little tail's sticking out from beneath it.


Here's my little Merida!


She's so detailed, and her little dress is so cute! The bow is adorable, too.


I love Thor! His armor is adorable, and Mjolnir is too. He also has a cute little ponytail on the back of his head. ;)


He is Groot!


I am Groot! I am Groot! I am GROOT!!! (Translation: He's so cute! He's so cute! He's so CUTE!!!)


Now, bow down before the god of mischief!


He's adorable! I found him at Comicon, and I was so excited to find this version, as they don't make him anymore.


DERPY!!!


DERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPY!!!!!!!! I love her! The standard eyes are slightly misaligned, which I find adorable and true to character.


"Stop whining, woman up!"


Go Go Tomago is so cute, and very accurate to her character. I love her body mold!


Finally, my favorite for the time being, young Anna! She's holding the little Anna and Elsa dolls, and her detail is amazing. I love her freckles in particular!

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this closer look at my collection!

Love,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment