Sunday, March 29, 2015

Vera's Spring Break: Day 1

Hey there everypony! This week is Valerie and I's spring break, and my family is traveling to New Orleans! To break the up the long car ride, we first stopped in Mobile, Alabama. I don't have a ton of pictures (we spent most of the day in the car), but I did take a few downtown and of Duchess at the top level hotel lounge. Read on for a short recap of my first day of vacation!

First, a few pics from downtown Mobile.


Mardi Gras season is still here! This huge box of necklaces was outside an antique shop.


There was a small park outside the art institute, and there were a few sculptures like this one in it.


We went to a small nature reserve, and this sign made me laugh. My dad kept teasing my sister and I by pointing out where gators might be hiding. :D


This next sign only fueled his teasing more. ;) The disclaimer is hilarious, though.

After a little walking around, we had the BEST barbeque in the world! I didn't get a picture, but if you happen to drive through Mobile, stop by Moe's Original Bar B Que. You can thank me later. ;)

Finally, I did a mini photoshoot with Duchess at the lounge on the 17th floor of our hotel. There was a great view of the whole city from the windows! Excuse the blurryness/graininess as the lighting was not that great. :}






That's all for today! I hope all of you have/had a great spring break, and I'll keep posting about each day. :D

Love,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment