Monday, March 30, 2015

Big Valerie Update!!!

Hey everyone! I am in Florida at the moment for spring break so that Is why there hasn't been to much activity, but, I have 2 prices of very important news!



1. Be expecting some awesome beach photoshoots. It has been to windy lately. Believe me, I've tried...

              (Here is where I would have inserted a picture but my phone was being annoying)


2. I've joined a YouTube collab! Well, to be fair, Violet joined a you tube collab. You can see her audition on our you tube channel, and she got in. The channel is called 7funtasticdollies so make sure to check it out! Violet uploads every Monday!






Love,
Valerie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Will check out that youtube channel as most of the other people who read this funtastic blog will as well!

    ReplyDelete