Saturday, March 7, 2015

Why I Hate Brad/ Flash Sentry

Hello everyone, Valerie here. Today I think I need to address a highly contagious, and dangerous thing called Flashlight. This is the common name of the dumbest ship in the history of the brony existence, and that is saying a lot. This ship clearly states that Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry should be together:

But I blatantly and completely disagree:


I'm not saying that people who support the ship are bad, but... they are probably mentally unstable. Twilight is the main character of the show, and deserves someone better than the likes of Brad. Flash Sentry is a typical quirky, annoying, boring, stupid, clueless, bratty, spoiled, ignorant, typical, boyfriend anyone could ever have! Twilight should be with a unique and interesting pony!

Brad was introduced as the run of the mill, one sided relationship-ee. I find that these traits make him impossible for me to ever imagine my beloved Twilight to ever love. Their dialogue and interactions sound forced and sappy. And, come on, Brad? Who wants a pony named Brad to be paired with TWILIGHT SPARKLE! (no offense to anyone named Brad)... Sorry everyone but I just can't do it. I, Valerie, am physically and mentally unable to ever support this ship. Just die in a hole Brad!

Love,
Valerie

P.S. this is my personal opinion and I don't think any less of anyone who does like them as a couple! 

1 comment:

  1. agree! - ghandie from clone high aka van goghs boyfriend and jfks best friend

    ReplyDelete