Tuesday, February 24, 2015

From the Dolls Perspective- Amber (6)

I wish, wish, wish, wish I could live with my cousins! I ALWAYS tell them this but then they just tell me just how much of a pain they think another sibling is. At least they have a sibling! I'm an only child, and trust me, Its not fun. My parents are nice, and I have good friends, but I wish I could just have a constant companion!

Anywhoo, Sorry if that first paragraph sounded like something from Dr. Phil! Ive been addicted to Dr. Phil and Oprah, and even Ellen Degeneres! There is only so much a person can take! I've also been swamped with Speech and Debate. The team president says we all need to construct a case for both the prosecution and the defense. Something about "being prepared". Whatever! I got to go, my mom needs help with girl scout cookies. I used to be in Girl Scouts, and somehow the old group roped her into being cookie mom again!

Love,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to what Amber is going through. I love the realness of these "From the Dolls Perspective"! I also love how you can create a story and a lifestyle with your imagination for these very lucky dolls!

    ReplyDelete