Thursday, February 26, 2015

From (Vera's) Dolls' Perspective 2: Elizabeth

Hi dear sweet readers! Elizabeth Coleman is my name, responsibility is my game. Seriously, as the oldest of the family, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one mom can trust. Mia is too absorbed in her skating and comic books, Saige, as sweet as she is, is too blind and trusting to ever be in charge, and Kiara is...well, eight years old. Unfortunately for me, being dolls, none of them will ever change. Majorly at least. I'm beginning to feel bored with my life. All we do all day is sit around in our 'doll room' as mom calls it and pursue our hobbies. Not a BAD life, just boring. I've been doing this for about five years. I just wish that we could have some more adventure and variety in our lives, and maybe, just maybe, have a day off from being the responsible one.

Love, 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment