Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thoughts on Samantha's New Clothes

Hey everyone, Valerie here, I decided to review some of the new editions to Samantha's returning collection. I, personally, love Samantha and the time period she is set in, so lets get on with it!

 I do like the shoes, and the printed shirt, but, this is a mismatched outfit and the pieces don't work well together. As for that, well... I think she should burn it!


This dress looks very nice against Samantha's dark hair, but the collar is a mess. The lace looks just like its been thrown on there for the sake of being there.


This dress is a style that I am not used to, but I love it!


I have ever been a fan of animal print, so I   would not ever consider buying it for myself...😬


This frock is very beautiful and girly, but the boots are way to modern for the time period Samantha is living in.


This dress is a very unique and and the combination of pink and green is something I really like!


This jacket is ok, but I don't see it working unless your doll is wearing a dress underneath.

Overall Samantha's new releases are a mixed bag. While some are cute and well designed, others are but ugly, but it is really up to the collector!

Love,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment