Wednesday, February 18, 2015

From the Dolls Perspective- Lydia (3)

HEY HEY HEY! It is I, Lydia! The last week has been the best ever! We've been stuck inside and my sisters played with me all day. Then, the ice melted, and we could play outside to! I practiced Ballet, and my acting with Carmen. Carmen may not like ballet, but she does love music. But not Sierra's kind of music. When ever Sierra starts practicing Classical Music on her flute, Carmen wrinkles her nose all ugly like and puts her earbuds in.

As for ViVi (My nickname for Violet that she hates), well, I don't even know. Violet is quiet enough, but Carmen doesn't help. They get into giant arguments and sometimes even THROW stuff at each other! Most of the time I just gp play with my dolls like Mr. Teddy Roosebear and Mr. Cuddles. One time, I feel bad for tattling, but Carmen said a nasty word! Mom got really red in the face and took away all of Carmen's electronics. But Somehow, I got in trouble too!

You know how sometimes, when your mom or dad is ticked off, that you just HAVE to laugh? Well Carmen had just been sent to her room an I was getting red in the face from holding my breath so long, and then WAM. I just was rolling on the floor laughing! Then I saw the look on moms face and I stopped immediately. I pulled out some of my best acting skills and put on a n innocent face, But despite my tries, I was net to bed without dessert. O well! At least I had tons of fun with my sisters!

Love,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment