Tuesday, February 24, 2015

From (Vera's) Dolls' Perspective 1: Mia

Note: These will work a little differently than Valerie's "From the Dolls Perspective", as I have made my dolls aware that they are dolls, if that makes any sense. So in other words, my dolls have no school, Girl Scouts, etc. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Mia here. Today, our mom and her friend, Valerie, had no school! They got lots of snow, and school was cancelled at the last minute. Like, literal last minute. Like, Vera and her sister were about to walk out the door when she thought to check the school website. Anyway, I didn't get to go into the snow, but I (and my relations) got to enjoy it from inside! We watched Muppets Most Wanted in the afternoon, which is a good movie, but not quite as good as the first one. Then, when we were being carried back upstairs, Kiara fell out of Mom's arms and took a fall! Thankfully she's okay, just a little shaken up by the experience. It seems that the rest of the day is going to be a little boring, as we can't go outside or do anything else super exciting. Maybe mom will do a photoshoot with us, but we have no winter coats! Elizabeth has not so subtly hinted that she wants Grace's travel coat. Anyway, I'll talk to you later!

Love,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment