Friday, February 20, 2015

From the Doll's Perspective- Carmen (4)

Ok, time for me to set the story straight, I AM NOT THE BAD GUY! Every single post I've read so far has made me seem like the stereotypical teenage girl. And while I very well may be, I think I should be the judge of it. I'm so glad the ice melted because now soccer has started up again. I'm so relieved, I was starting to go mental!

Soccer just is a place where I vent all of my anger. Violet brags: intercept the ball. Lydia whines: Make a beautiful pass. Sierra practices her god forsaken flute: Kick the ball as hard as I can into the goal. I don't really mind Sierra's flute playing. She is an amazing flutist, but she plays all the wrong music. I don't want my Arctic Monkeys and Panic at the Disco to be interrupted by Mozart and the B flat scale, thats common knowledge!

I have this big Geometry quiz on Monday and I don't know when I am going to find the time to study. While Violet has had it in her calendar for weeks now, I am just now scrambling and It is Friday. Two days may seem like plenty of time, but believe me, its not. Saturday morning I have a soccer game, and later in the afternoon Anniece has a horseback riding competition that I promised to go to. At 6:00 in the morning on Sunday I have o go down the street to babysit Kailey and Amber, and then I have plans to go to the mall and see a movie with my BFF's. I'll probably study in the car like i usually do. I don't even know why I bother freaking out because I always end up studying the day of!

Love Goodbye,

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment