Friday, February 20, 2015

Thoughts on the New AG Releases

Hey there readers! As you probably know, AG just released a BUNCH of new stuff. And, well, I have some...thoughts. Let's get started!

MyAG:

Shimmer and Lace Party Dress
This is actually really pretty! It's a tad bit overpriced for what you get ($30 for a dress, shoes, and hairclip), but it looks better quality than some of the other new releases.

Pretty Ballet Set
From the remant bin of Isabelle prototypes comes a mix and match ballet set! I love this! /sarcasm

Sparkly Jazz Outfit
No. Just, no. I pity any doll who is forced to wear this.

Soccar Team Outfit
Let's just say that sports and I have a bitter history, and my dolls share my hatred of them. Moving on.

Boho Beachy Swimsuit
I appreciate the modest one piece, but that PRICE!

Sunshine Garden Outfit
This outfit's great! For a five year old.

Sunshine Gardening Bench
Meh. It's a side table with a few gardening accessories. Like everything else, it's way too overpriced.

Beforever

Julie's Mix Print Maxi Dress
Erm, this may have been stylish in the 70's, but today it looks like a hot mess.

Julie's Skateboarding Set
Not too bad, but the skateboard's way too small! It would even be small for my Ever After High dolls!

Kit's Chicken Keeping Set
CHICKEN! Um, I also like the...um...CHICKEN!

Rebecca's Seashore Set
Uh...the boots are nice?

Addy's Dress and Sewing Set
Let's just say me, Elizabeth, and Saige want this. :D

Kaya's Fancy Shawl Set of Today
Pretty, but I have no need for this as I don't have Kaya.

If it's alright, there's SO much new Sam stuff that I'll just sum up my reaction in one sentence: justgobackintoacrchivalokayokgoodbyegetoutofmyfaceSamluvyabye

So, those are my thoughts! Have a good night everypony!

Love, 
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment