Wednesday, February 25, 2015

From the Dolls Perspective- Carmen (8)

You have no idea what level of excitement I am on right now! I mean, sure Lydia has a commercial, Violet got perfect marks on her test, and Sierra got a huge opportunity in her music career, but I got something better! A BOYFRIEND! Basically, Ive been crushing on this guy named Aiden since, like, the 4th grade and now my dream has come true! Im going to the Spring Formal with AIDEN PETERS!

It all started before World History when I was getting my atlas from my locker. The first bell had already rung so I was rushing to pull it out of my backpack and get on my way when I turned around and bumped right into him, just like in the movies. He helped me pick up my books, and our eyes met and he asked me to the dance! Just like that! oooo, Its just a dream come true. I guess 14 years of Disney Channel makes a girl kind of receptive to these kind of things.Maybe thats why Violet hasn't met anyone yet... JK I'm not that mean!

Apart from that amazing news, I was still late for World History and now thats 12 tardies on my record this year, which isn't that bad for me. Unlike Violet who wakes up every morning at the exact same time, to follow the exact same schedule, I don't have a morning routine. I kind of just wake up when I start feeling panicked and rush to get everything done. Even Lydia has a better system then me! Well, I haven't got suspended yet!

Love,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment