Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kiara's Story

Hello everyone! I'm Kiara Coleman, the youngest member of the Coleman family. Yes, my name IS spelled Kiara, not Kiera. It is pronounced Kee-ar-uh. I love My Little Pony, reading (especially American Girl books!), and spending time with my family. One small detail that many tend to obsess over is the fact that I'm adopted. You see, one day this summer, Vera was at the local Goodwill. She took her usual look at the toy shelf, and was about to leave, when she spotted my mangled mane of hair.
Yup, this is me, pre-Vera spa day! My first owner didn't take very good care of me, but I'd rather not dwell on the past. Today, this is what I look like:
MUCH better! Anyway, Vera took me in, and adopted me into the Coleman family. Not only did I gain two sisters, but also an awesome cousin! No offense to any of my family if you're reading, but Elizabeth is my favorite! She's just so nice and sweet. Mia could argue against that, but I'd rather her not. So, that's my story! I hope you all enjoyed it, and I'll be back for more later!

Love,
Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment