Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lalaloopsy Tinies Reveiw

Hi everyone! Today I (Vera) have a review of some Lalaloopsy Tinies for you! I have two three-packs I'll be reviewing today. Let's get started!


Here's the first pack I got! It includes Coral Seashells, Peggy Seven Seas, and Coral's pet pufferfish.


Here they are in the plastic shell.


This is the little pamphlet that comes with the Tinies.


The inside shows all of the Tinies you can collect.


Here's Peggy. Her little eyepatch is 'sew' cute!


Peggy from the back. The paint job is really good for these being so small.


Coral is super adorable! I think she's my favorite out of this pack.


Coral from the back.


Coral's little pufferfish! The fish is really hard to stand up though.


This is the second pack that comes with Bossom Flowerpot, Tippy Tumbelina, and Blossom's butterfly.


Blossom's cute, but not my favorite.


Blossom from the back.


Tippy's adorable, but she has a weird splotch on her face.


Here's Blossom's butterfly.


From the back!


A size comparison with Lalaloopsy Coral Seashells, her pet, mini Crumbs Sugar Cookie, Tinies Tippy Tumbelina (that's a tongue twister!), mini Crumbs' pet, and Tinies Coral's pet.


Both fishies together! One notable difference is that the Tinies fish has a pink  bow on her head, and does not have blush patches.


The Tinies are the perfect size for Disney Store dolls to hold.


 Ever After High dolls can also use them...

 ...and so can AG mini dolls!


AG dolls can also hold the Tinies.

That's about it for the Tinies! I hope you enjoyed this review!

Love,
Vera

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I can't wait to see more reviews from the two of you!
    Best wishes in the blogging world,
    Minty :D

    ReplyDelete