Tuesday, February 17, 2015

From the Dolls Perspective- Violet (1)

Hey everyone, Violet here. I am so tired of all this ice! where we live the ice has been piling up outside, and now it's next to impossible to go outside. So, now I'm stuck inside with my sisters. Don't get me wrong, I love my sisters, but something about being stuck together all week makes it unbearable.

Sierra keeps practicing her flute, playing the highest notes on the A flat scale over, and over, and over! Lydia just wants to run around and shove her toys at anyone who will listen, and Carmen, well, Carmen is Carmen.

Carmen and I have always had a rivalry. We are the closest in age and she always wants to one up me. Not to mention our personalities are the exact opposite of each other! I love school and drawing and I always meme honor roll, while she deals with the frivolous stuff. She loves fashion and makeup and sports. I am so uncoordinated, that any soccer ball she kicks at me always ends up connecting with my skull.

So, for now I'm downright miserable. My cousin Amber is at her house, so I can't see her. The phone lines are down so I can't call my friends, and I already did my homework! I have nothing to do except watch ice melt. Wish me luck!

Love,
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment