Monday, February 16, 2015

Recreating Grace's Collection

Hey guys! As all of you know, this year's Girl of the Year is Saige reborn with a Josefina mold and a bland baking story. While I may not like the doll or the character, I quite like a lot of her clothes. Today I decided to use what clothing items I had on hand to recreate some of Grace's outfits. 



First, I constructed her meet outfit! I used a Queen's Treasures shirt, a skirt I made, and booties from American Girl.



Next, I made Grace's City Outfit using an American Girl sweater, fingerless gloves I made, leggings from Dollie and Me (rolled to be shorts), shoes from Springfield, and purse from My Life As...



Finally, I put together Grace's Baking Outfit using shirt, leggings, and shoes from American Girl and an apron from My Life As...
I hope you enjoyed this post, and are inspired to put together your own outfits. 

Love,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment