Friday, February 27, 2015

From the Dolls Perspective- Amber (9)

My dream has come true! I am finally moving in with my cousins! You see, my mom is part of the peace corps and she is going way to Africa for 5 moths and I get to stay with Carmen, Sierra, Lydia, and Violet! I finally get to have lots of sisters.

We went to Lydia's ballet recital, and she was amazing! She is in the Junior group but she dances way better than the other girls in her age group. She was with the music and danced with the composure and technique of a 15 year old! I don't know what her ballet instructor is doing up in lala land, but she better get her act together.  One bad thing about moving in is all the chaos. Carmen blasting music, Lydia singing to her dolls, Violet frantically studying for a test that is a week away. Sierra practicing her new solo, and Aunt making dinner.

Speaking of Sierra, I think she is going to have a heart attack. Every single time I see her she is practicing her new flute. She first does all of the scales, then the chromatic, the her old pieces, then sight reading, and then her solo. I'm pretty sure her performance with this special symphony is a month away, but she still practices like a mad woman. Oh well, I can't play an instrument so I guess I don't understand!

Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment