Tuesday, February 17, 2015

From the Dolls Perspective- Sierra (2)

Umm... Hey guys? I don't really know how to start this... At least this is better then the school recital. Last week, before the freeze, I had been practicing my solo for weeks, and I totally blew it. I stood up and came up to the stage, took a deep breath, and brought the embouchure to my lips. Then I squeaked. My worst stage fright fears had come true! I blew it! I dubbed up and got simple measures all wrong. I think Im going to die.

On the happier note, I got a new follower on my youtube channel! Lately I've been working extra hard to produce quality videos! AKA I've been doing giveaways. I have had extra time stuck with my sisters to make origami videos. I hope I will someday be super famous! (Even If I don't like being in the limelight)

Love,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment